New year, new name....newness

I am seriously considering changing the name of this food blog. I'm feeling that the year 2013 is going to bring freshness to this blog (new posts are coming soon, promise!). But in breathing new life into the blog I need to bring the newness to the site as well.

Yes, I will be adding wellness and lifestyle tidbits to the blog stream. But I'm having serious brain static on the title.

One suggestion was : "Eat Bitch Eat"

However eye-catching, I don't want to alienate those who are offended by the use of "bitch" in common conversation. And knowing that "bitch" is not the same five-letter curse word that it used to be, I still don approve of the connotation.
Besides, my mother reads this blog. (For those of you who know my mother, you understand)

I thought about creating a lifestyle "consulting" biz under the name "sun style". I picked it up from the holistics, sun signs, live foods, chakras and everything in between that I've been reading about.

But somehow I'm not in love with that as a blog title.

Help Followers!
I know I've been MIA, but it's a new year, and there is no time to waste!

Until next post, Live Full!

Comments