...My sink...My sink....My Sink!

MY SINK!

So Recently I wrote a formal complaint to the front office that my sink needs to be fixed. Maintenance chose to answer last week. Maintenance has yet to finish.
In the meantime I've been forced to eat take-out....EVERY DAY!

Where I love my fav resturants, I cannot afford to live this liberally on a regular.
Hence why there have been no new updates from my kitchen.

I hopefully will get a response by next week and will have several new dishes to try and show you. But until then I want to share a blog with you of a lady much like myself. She has many interests and just happens to love the theropy that cooking and baking brings.

Her name is CoCo.


These are just two of the recipies that caught my eye. Please enjoy her blog while I deal with my kitchen crisis.

Comments

  1. Aww, I feel for you! Having a broken sink is like taking a part of your everyday life away. Instead of cooking the dish you want, you are forced to eat outside, which is not too healthy. I hope your sink was fixed ASAP, so you were able to get back to cooking tasty dishes. And I wish you won’t experience such problems in the future. Good day! :)

    Lane Fortner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I must admit that I don’t like washing dishes, still I don’t like the thought of a broken sink. I agree with Lane that it’s not healthy to dine outside all the time. I hope that your problem was fixed already so that everything will be back to normal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment