I've sent the letter

Last night at exactly 12:01 am I sent a very detailed, very straight-forward letter the managment company that presides over my complex. No, my sink is not fixed. No, I didn't raise holy hell on their houses. I simply wrote a letter detailing the amount of time that has passed since my sink worked properly, and the amount of time that has passed in just the last few weeks where my sink has been rendered unusable.

If this turns out properly and my sink is in working order at the end of the week without issue I'll post the ass-kicking letter here. But if the issue persists and I have to take matters further, I must with-hold the letter as evidence.
Please keep your fingers crossed that I'll be able to post an new recipe out of my own kitchen within the week.

In the meantime I've updated the National Food Calendar up to August. Please partake in the eating, for these days are not in vain, they are for the enjoyment of all!

Did you know, June 2 was National Doughnut Day. And that the month of June is National Doughnut Month? Here's to Homer!

Comments