Second Batch of Pops

Prior to Sunday's blackout I made a batch of 20 Lollipops on Monday.

Orange Cream Hand-Painted Daisies

Hazelnut Chocolate Calla Lilies

They went over well. I'll be making a bouquet of Daisies and Lilies for Ty's Daughter.
I was going to make Red Velvet Cupcakes this week, but times and money being what it is I thought it best to wait for a week where I wasn't expecting a dental bill. Maybe they will be the September Treat.

I'm trying to decide what will be this weekends cooking challenge.

Shall I venture to the coasts and make a seafood gumbo?
Should I stick to fish and make a succulent scampi?
What about a savory chicken?
Or southern fried pork chops?
Something will come to mind, but one things for sure. My groceries are about to become a little cheaper and my lunches a whole lot better.

Comments