Power-Outage Melts Candy Makers Momentum

So yesterday evening, after a rather productive day of working, organizing, laundry doing, cooking and driving. I prepared the kitchen for some serious candy making. I set out all the chocolate and vanilla melts. Mix flavors and colors and even had a design in my head.
I filled one tray with delicious orange cream flavors and then the apartment went black.

We were having a power-outage...again.

The last outage happened while I was sewing and watching a movie. Then I had no furniture, and few cleared flat surfaces to set candles. But this time I was prepared. I covered my now hardening lollipops and collected all the materials back into the bins I had designated for candy making. I turned off the light switches and settled back. The lights did eventually come back on, my momentum for productivity had already been shattered.

I'll finish on Tuesday.

Comments