New Project!

So last night I finished the last of 20 Cheesecake flavored Lily-shaped Lollipops. Being self critical I brought them into the building for some feedback.



I'm getting raving reviews!



"Crack on a Stick" I think has been the most interesting description.



One lady went all the way upstairs and came back down to suggest I make Poinsettia trees for Christmas and Orange and Black Spiders for Halloween and Bouquets of Roses for Valentines Day. At $15-20 a bouquet I could clean up, especially in an office such as this.



Two people have already asked for birthday bundles!



Ty's daughter is turning 8 and she likes Dora the explorer so I'm going back to the cake store today to see if I can find a mold. He offered me $20 for 30 pops. I feel that's reasonable.



I may need to get a mini fridge just for candy making though, it might be good to keep the strong scents of my cooking out of the candy.



Hy was singing Candy Girl, the New Edition version, and I'm like, THAT'S IT! I'll call myself candy girl and have the theme song. And when Meg and Jen FINALLY leave NC we can be the Candy Girls-For Sweets and Treats! And then if Aunt Pat can get her cupcake cafe up and running we can add a Candy Girl counter to each one of those. And if my sister goes into backing the Candy Girls can help with decorations and favors.



The list of possibilities go on and on. But needless to say, I think I've found my way out of engineering.



Now to get the specifics on a Business licence. I don't have to report anything until I've made $400, that's the GA state law for Tax claims. So I'll use Halloween and Christmas as a test run and go from there? IF all goes well I can apply for a business licence in January and make the Valentine's Roses and work on Easter egg, maybe bunnies but I make no promises. Then by next summer I can see how well things are taking off. If Jen moves, (and I hope she does!!!) she has a Biz degree and a talent for making things work. I can still get my Duplex! With the Studio/Showroom and create my business from home. With my business license and the economy, I can write off the purchase of the house in my taxes!

I almost can't wait to get started!!

Comments