Another Order

So one of the other cleaning people (Tasha I believe is her name) asked for an order of Lollipops for a little boy.

Now at 7am I didn't have my phone on me to take note, but she'd like them by next Friday.

I asked what the boy liked, she shrugged. I suggested sports, yeah that'll work.

I meant to ask how old the boy was which would indicate how much effort wrapping would require.

I asked how many she wanted, she said about as many as I made before. I told her I'd have to reprice everything because it cost more to make the bouquet than I had anticipated.

She wanted to know how much and I told her I'd have to give her a quote either tomorrow or Friday. Personally I'm leaning towards Friday. She nodded and kept moving.

So I'm looking online at all the sport themed lollipops. I may pick 2 sports and call it a day. I'm leaning towards footballs, basket balls and baseballs.

At $2.00 a mold it's a cost I'm willing to incur if it means I can have her pay $25. Instead of a vase I'll do a bag, or paint a foam ball with baseball stripes and glue that to a base. I'm leaning more towards a bag, or a windowed box. Boys are much simpler than girls.

Comments